This spectacular old chuch, established in 1785, currently has a congregation of just two people...and they are no longer able to pay to maintain it. Our group, Historical Rural Churches of Georgia is actively involved in getting this place preserved. This window was donated to the church in memory of Francis Upson, the son of Stephen Upson, for whom Upson County Georgis was named.

Lexington Cemetery
This spectacular old chuch, established in 1785, currently has a congregation of just two people...and they are no longer able to pay to maintain it. Our group, Historical Rural Churches of Georgia is actively involved in getting this place preserved. This window was donated to the church in memory of Francis Upson, the son of Stephen Upson, for whom Upson County Georgis was named.